Personal Service Permit Information
A Personal Service Permit (PSP) allows licensees to provide limited services outside of licensed establishments if they meet certain requirements. Please review all information below if you are a licensee interested in obtaining a Personal Service Permit.
- Personal Service Permit Questions and Answers (Korean) (Spanish) (Vietnamese)
- Fingerprinting Requirements and Instructions (Korean) (Spanish) (Vietnamese)
- Live Scan Form (BCIA 8016)
- Consumer Notice (Full Size)
- Consumer Notice (3 per page)
- Apply Online via BreEZe AFTER Submitting Your Live Scan Form
Note: Fingerprints are processed through the Department of Justice (DOJ), and applications cannot be processed until an approval has been received from the DOJ. Due to the fingerprinting requirements, the typical timeframe could be up to 12 weeks to process your application.
If you need technical help with BreEZe, call (916) 557-1208 or email BreEZe@dca.ca.gov.